Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta, Pine Nuts, and a Homemade Cherry Vinaigrette
Clean Eating Pumpkin Fries
(Makes approximately 8 servings)
2 sugar pie pumpkins = approximately 8 cups when cut
Savory Spice Mix
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Sweet Spice Mix
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (no sugar added)
- Prep: preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 1 – Cut the pumpkins in half and remove the seeds.
- Step 2 – Remove the skins with a potato peeler. (Careful not to get your fingers!)
- Step 3 – Cut into strips, similar to french fries. They won’t be perfect, but close enough. About 1/4 to 1/2 inch in thickness all the way around is perfect.
- Step 4 – Coat your pumpkin in desired spices (see instructions below).
- Step 5 – Arrange the fries on a parchment lined cookie sheet so that they are in a single layer
- Step 6 – Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the squash is soft and easily pierced with a fork.
SAVORY PUMPKIN FRIES
- Step 1 – Place your cut pumpkin and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Step 2 – Add 1 tbsp. of the spices.
- Step 3 – Toss by hand until the pumpkin is well coated in oil and spices.
SWEET PUMPKIN FRIES
- Step 1 – Place your cut pumpkin into a mixing bowl and sprinkle on your spices.
- Step 2 – Add maple syrup and toss by hand until your pumpkin is well coated with syrup and spices.
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes…try saying that 5x fast lol!
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread with Craisins
Fall recipes are my favorite recipes!<3 Sure thing